Saturday, October 6, 2012

Have to Change my Blog

Thank you to EVERYONE that has been so kind to me and sending me wonderful wishes and leaving nice comments.  I have not posted for a while because over the past few days I have received some VERY NASTY messages regarding my BLOG name and my designs.  According to a particular person, she says she has decided to copyright the name "Classroom Couture" and that I will not be able to use those words again.  Then she THREATENS me with a LAWYER and then said I STOLE her designs.  Well, let me just post it here in black and white, I DID NOT STEAL ANY ONE'S DESIGN.  My son and I designed them all BY OURSELVES!  He is a graphic designer and draws my concept on his computer using his Illustrator Program and I have a background in interior design as it is stated right here on my blog.  I am so, so sadden by the attack I received and the threats.  Now I know all about cyber bullying.  WOW... I am utterly shocked.

So, because of this, I am closing down my blog, closing down my TPT and Teachers Notebook stores.  If you do want to still follow me, please visit my original blog @ http://classfullofspecialkinders.blogspot.com

Thank you to all of you that have supported me this short time.  I truly appreciate your kindness.

Sadly and with so much sorrow,

Jeannie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannie,
    So sorry that this has happened to you!! I will continue to follow you at your other blog.
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cyrstal! You are a true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry this happened...some people are only happy when others are not :(

    Ms. W

    ReplyDelete